During the program
. At specific times, children’s and teenagers’ areas will be set up with games and workshops. Please note that the organizers take no responsibility for the safety of children and teenagers at the event.
. During the three-day program, a restaurant area with Western and Indian vegetarian menus will be in operation.
. Different stands will be set up for the presentation of humanitarian and ecological activities. Books, CD’s and various products will also be on sale, with all proceeds going to Amma’s international charitable organization Embracing The world.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO ASSISTED DARSHAN
- Join the assisted darshan area in the entrance, where a local volunteer will register your situation.
- Stay in this area until you receive a darshan ticket from our volunteers. Remember you cannot receive darshan without a ticket.
- A volunteer will accompany you and your family member/friendin the assisted darshan sitting area. You can then put your personal belongins on your chair and go for food, or shopping etc.if you wish. Make sur you come back 15 min before Amma arrives to secure the chair.
- Up the 30 minutes after the darshan starts, a volunteer will come and help organize the darshan for all those gathered in the assisted darshan line. We usually t6ry to accommodatefor the most urgent cases first, so we kindly ask you to be patient as it may take some time. We will keep you informed at all time so that you can organize your day accordingly.
- We will help you go for darshan in the most convenient way and propose a space on stage to meditate if that is your wish. Your chair will be kept during this time. We will also help you come down if needed.
For further information please refer to Ms. Flavia: M. 3343637179
. The number of tickets available to receive Amma’s embrace is limited, therefore we recommend that you arrive early.
. For safety reasons, pets are not allowed in any of the program areas, with the exception of guide dogs for the blind.
. No video or audio recordings will be allowed, unless you are an accredited journalist.
. For security reasons, we remind all participants to please vacate the hall at the end of the program.
. We invite everyone to respect the event by avoiding inappropriate behavior.
. Musical instruments will not be allowed in the area, except for authorized musicians.